Nordisk Skibsrederforening publishes the series of law reports ”Nordiske Domme i Sjøfartsanliggender”. The first issue appeared in 1900. These reports contain awards and judgments within the fields of maritime law, transportation law and other areas of law insofar as the case is linked to shipping and/or transportation in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway or Sweden. Nordiske Domme is the only series of law reports in these fields containing decisions from all the Nordic countries. Each volume consists of about 10 issues plus an index for that year. A 10 yearly index is also published.
The law reports are issued in cooperation with Lovdata in Oslo. However, the decisions are not published in Lovdata’s databases until the whole year’s issues have appeared in print.
As of today, the members of the editorial staff are:
- Professor dr.jur. Erling Selvig, Nordisk Institutt for Sjørett
- Advokat Henrik Aadnesen, Nordisk Skibsrederforening
- Advokat Magne Andersen, Nordisk Skibsrederforening
- Denmark: Advokat Jens V. Mathiasen
- Finland: Professor dr. jur. Peter Wetterstein
- Norway: Advokat (H) Georg Scheel
- Sweden: Professor jur.dr. Svante O. Johansson and advokat Jonas Rosengren
- Aud Bjerkgaard Koi, Nordisk Skibsrederforening
The law reports are issued in both paperback and hardback versions.
As per 1 December 2008 one volume of the paperback version costs NOK 1,000 and the hardback costs NOK 1,300 + postage.
If you want to subscribe to Nordiske Domme i Sjøfartsanliggender, please contact the sub-editor by e-mail email@example.com or by telephone +47 22 13 56 25.
It is also possible to order earlier issues of the hardback version.